Monday, August 2, 2010

Time Flies!


Jul 2010 Aug 2009

(FYI...So I can't keep up with the one family blog that I have but yet I decided to take on another. I've added a weight loss blog and hope to find some followers.)


As for the family blog...



School starts next week and I look foward to the shorter days and cooler weather. I'm actually craving the earlier schedule. The boys are growing up quickly and each new school year reminds me of how fast time flies. Before I know it the boys will be heading off to college instead of the nearest bus stop.
Just the other day Christopher was contemplating where his brothers would sleep once he had his own house. He said ..."Mom, where will Niki and Anthony sleep" I said..."what do you mean...they'll sleep in their rooms"...."No mom, where will they sleep in my house...I guess Niki could sleep on the couch but where will Anthony sleep."
I can't explain how stinkin cute this conversation was...he really thought that when he got his own place naturally his brothers would live with him...however they would not have their own rooms for some reason!


1 comment:

The Hacketts said...

What is the blog address for your weight loss. I wanna Follow, I wanna Follow :) Maybe you can give me some pointers!!