Tuesday, September 30, 2008

bday



So, I had a great bday! thanks gandma and grandpa for my special card. george treated me friday morning to a crackel barrel breakfast after the kids went to school. I even looked around the shop w/o george getting antsy to leave. That night we enjoyed Princess Bride w/ pizza. I always celebrate my bday all weekend so the next day I got a bday massage and cheesecake instead of bday cake. And then sunday we went to church and then bday dinner. I split up all the calorie splurges. The pics I took of us before church. aren't my boys so handsome...no wonder look at the mom! hahaha!

3 comments:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

Hope you had an AMAZING bday!!! & how lucky are you two awesome weekends in a row! I'm excited for ya'll to go on your cruise and I know Avery will be super excited once the boys get here!!! LOve you! Those pictures are so good!

Unknown said...

We are so lame out here. i pretty much forgot to acknowledge anyone in your family's bdays this year. go me. please forgive.

i also forgot to bookmark your blog. now i have. now i will check often and leave comments :)

wish we could all together one of these days....

Gary said...

Girl, you need to update this thing.
:)