Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family Journal

So, I liked what Kim and Kaley do to blog/journal their family memories and it finally inspired me to keep records of our pics and memories the same way. After all I'm no good at scrap booking. My journals consist of bad handwriting and no pics. And all our pictures are scattered throughout our computer. So maybe this is a way to bring it together. I can type and navigate the computer thanks to Dad. Started off early on Prodigy...and if you know what that is then you are old! HAHA! I will add some pics as I get this started but thanks to J & K grahams and J & K grahams..ok that didn't work out the way I planned ...but you know who you are so THANKS!

3 comments:

Johnny and Kaley said...

Welcome to the blogging world Jill!! This will be such a fun way to keep in touch! I'm still getting the hang of it too, but I love that you can have it all together and then print it out in a book when the year is done! So enjoy and have fun with it! We love you and miss you! Love, Kaley

Unknown said...

yipee!! i will be so excited to read and see all of your happenings. I really love spending my down time updating my own blog and checking out others so I look forward to your posts! miss you!! love the pic of you by the way! you look so great. i always dream of having a "put together" look, but it hasn't happened yet and every photo i see of you i think, "put together" !!

Gary said...

Way to go girl! I have been reading Kim's blog for some time now and recently added Kaley and Johnny's. So it's great that I get to add yors to the list now. Looking forward to keeping up with how everyone id doing.

Love,
Dad